- CEMETERY - COMMENTS & QUANDARIES
- CONVERSE IN VERSE
- JUST BECAUSE...
- BURIAL CUSTOMS AROUND THE WORLD
- TROVE UPDATES.. Newspapers, Magazines
- TROVE TATTLES
- TROVE TUESDAY NEWS -
- TROVE TUESDAY
- SWADLING SNIPPETS
- COME INTO MY WORLD
- GENEALOGY- FAMILY HISTORY SOCIETY NEWS
- NATIONAL FAMILY HISTORY MONTH... AUGUST 2021 - BLOGGING CHALLENGE
- Blogs I Enjoy
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Monday, September 3, 2012
I love to write, but writing is of no value if no one reads it, so this will be my indulgence... and I hope, your pleasure...
Indulge me, as I converse in verse....
A crumpled newspaper, waiting to deliver
the traumas of the world..
begging to impart that of utmost importance
profound words, leaping from the pages..
the scribe's passions, intensity
to no avail...
It has yesterday's date.